You understand that you are solely responsible for reviewing any partnership, its offering and any statements made by its manager(s) and for performing such due diligence as you may deem appropriate, including consulting your own legal and tax advisers, and that any information provided by SB Value Partners, L.P. shall not form the primary basis of your investment decision.
This material is based upon information SB Value Partners, L.P. believes reliable. However, SB Value Partners, L.P. does not represent that it is accurate, complete, and/or up-to-date and, if applicable, time indicated. SB Value Partners, L.P. does not accept any responsibility to update any opinion, analyses or other information contained in the material.
This material is for your general information only and is not an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security including any interest in a partnership. Partnerships have eligibility requirements for participation, generally beginning at a net worth greater than $1.5 million (including a spouse) or $5 million for companies.
It is SB Value Partners, L.P.’s policy to have written investment advisory agreements. An investment advisory relationship between SB Value Partners, L.P. and any entity or person will commence upon execution of the investment advisory agreement. SB Value Partners, L.P. will not provide advice or enter into an advisory relationship until a written investment advisory agreement is executed by the client.
The Past Performance of Any Investment, Investment Strategy or Investment Style is Not Indicative or a Guarantee of Future Performance
- The Partnerships are not appropriate for all investors. The Partnerships can be speculative and may involve a high degree of risk, above and beyond those associated with traditional asset classes. An investor could lose all or a substantial amount of their investment. Investors should consider partnerships as a supplement to an overall investment strategy.
- The Partnerships are not mutual funds and are not subject to the same regulatory requirements as mutual funds. Investments in the Partnerships are not federally insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or any other government agency. Investments in the Partnerships are not deposits or obligations of any bank or insured depository institution.
- The Partnerships may use leverage and other speculative investment practices that may increase the risk of investment loss.The Partnerships may have performance that is volatile. The Partnerships may own investments that are illiquid.
- There is no secondary market for the investor’s Partnership interest(s) and none is expected to develop. There may be restrictions on redeeming interests in the fund.
- The Partnership’s fees and expenses may offset the Partnership’s trading profits.
- The Partnership’s manager(s) has total trading authority over the Partnership. The use of a single manager applying generally similar trading programs could result in a lack of diversification and, consequentially, higher risk.
- The Partnerships may involve complex tax strategies and there may be delays in distributing tax information to investors.
- The Partnerships can execute a portion of the trades on a foreign exchange.
- Additional information can be found in SB Value Partners, L.P.’s ADV located at http://www.adviserinfo.sec.gov/IAPD/default.aspx.